Welcome to InteractiveBiz.com, our Internet-business consulting site. We really like working with environmentally conscious and socially responsible non-profit organizations.|
Our goal is to help non-profits achieve their goals by providing the Internet-business analysis, guidance, support and inspiration they need to attract and better serve their audiences.
We like working with:
- Education and youth organizations: arts education, adult literacy programs, Head Starts, after-school programs, Scouting and community youth centers.
- Farms and rural organizations working on organic farming, sustainable agriculture, and farming education.
- Conservation and environmental organizations working on issues relating to endangered species, wildlife protection, wilderness preservation, and renewable energy.
- Arts organizations and fine artists.
- Municipalities and townships under 400,000 in population.
Rates for non-profit implementations are lower than rates for commercial business development. Fees are typically for out-of-pocket expenses and staff time at cost... and we can sometimes donate a portion of those charges.
Just don't wait until the last minute. The team stays fairly busy and there is always some lead time required to schedule and begin all new projects.
Regardless of your budget or ability to pay, we encourage you to contact us for help. We can often get you going for FREE.
We've done this many times and will continue to do so, as long as it helps build self-sustaining community resources.
The bottom line is... we want to help non-profits reach more people, raise more money and accomplish their core missions through an effective web presence.
Contact us now.